Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Currently showing at Coffee & Art - Downtown SD!















I have a wall full of art at Coffee & Art - downtown SD gaslamp at 777 6th Ave. (close to 6th & Fst.)
They have the best Pot Pies, Paninis and coffees and the art is pretty good too!




I have some original colored pencil & ink pieces as well, I discovered a new medium of gesso'd wood and the reaction of ink and colored pencil allows me to draw and color as if it where on paper... this one is titled "BossaNova"
 
While working on this and other pieces i listen to a radio show called Caipirinha Appreciation Society, I highly recommend this show! Beyond the clichés of Brasilian music... it's true, discover groups like Marcelo D2, Falamansa & Zuco 103... among many others, they leave a playlist and downloadable archives of their show and travels...


No comments:

Post a Comment