Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Love Hip Hop Show w/ Phife D from Tribe Called Quest - Live Art!!!

This amazing night started out with a blank canvas painted black with intentions to paint the girl from the cover of Tribe Called Quest's album "Low End Theory" which is definitely in my top 5 of Hip Hop classics that you MUST own if you are into Hip Hop.





It was a packed house!














Phife Dawg (Tribe Called Quest) was performing at 4th & B, and I was doing live art as well as displaying many of my pieces, that several new fans made them a part of their homes (Thank You!). As the night progressed I had the chance to meet Phife and briefly talk with him as well as him signing my painting further honoring the piece.






















This was definitely the highlight of early Feb!

No comments:

Post a Comment